RODZICE I DZIECI EMOTIONAL HEALTH CENTER FOR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
Our therapeutic center, situated in the heart of Sadyba district in Warsaw, offers comprehensive psychological assessment and treatment. We are a team working together as Polish and British trained therapists to meet all of your needs. Services are offered by English speakers, sensitive and respectful of cultural differences.
We are committed to ensuring professional and confidential services in a caring and considerate atmosphere. We are also respectful of your unique concerns and culture.
OUR GOALS ARE:
- To provide professional, confidential, psychological services for families, individuals, and couples.
- To offer support, education and resources to help you maintain a family environment of nurturing and growth for each family member.
- To prevent issues and problems from becoming serious or life threatening - through assessment, education, and counseling.
- To build networks and support systems for families, so that we might be a resource to assist with the ever changing nature of families and the often confusing and frustrating needs of children and spouses.
- To assist with referrals to specialists and maintain support throughout the process
- To offer educational opportunities to the community
THERAPEUTIC SPECIALTIES INCLUDE:
- Family, child and adolescent relationship therapies
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Marriage counseling
- Trauma recovery, sexual assault, abuse issues
- Anxiety, depression
- Stress and anger management
- Cultural awareness and adjustment issues
- Parenting education
- Eating disorders
- Behavioral disorders
- Diagnostic services
- Counseling , consultation and psycho-educational programs for parents/teachers/organizations
- Psychiatric diagnosis and pharmacotherapy.
- 200 zł / 50 min. session of contracted psychotherapy;
- 250 zł / 50 min. session of individual or parental consultation and of assessment session;
- 250 zł / 50 min. marrital/couples therapy session;
Relationships are unique, dynamic & ever changing;
they require time, attention and - sometimes - professional assistance.