Małgorzata Rymaszewska, M.Psych.
Małgorzata Rymaszewska, M.Psych, Child Clinical Psychologist, Psychotherapist
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University of Warsaw, Psychology Department (specialization: Child Clinical Psychology), M.Psych.
- Universisty of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia (undergrad. B.Soc. Sc.)
- Postgraduate studies: Polish Institute of Short-Term Psychotherapy in Krakow (2,5 years); 2) Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy Centre in Warsaw in association with the Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre (www.octc.co.uk), UK (2,5 years).
- Clinical training at: 1) Children and Adolescents Clinic of the Institute of Neurology and Psychiatry in Warsaw; 2) The Center of Child Psychotherapy at the Psychology Department of the University of Warsaw; 3)The Neuropsychiatric Hospital for Children in Józefów.
- Further professional clinical experience: 1) Grupa Synapsis – Non-Public Medical Centre (Warsaw); 2)“Rodzice i Dzieci” (Warsaw);
- Member of The Child Clinical Psychology Section of The Polish Psychological Association;
- Memeber of The Polish Psychological Association
- Member of The Polish Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology (PACBT), member od the European Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies (EACBT)
- Licenced Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (PACBT licence nr 87)
- Memeber of the Polish Association of the Schema Therapy
- Child and adolescent diagnosis and therapy in problems concerning
- stress managemet
- grief and trauma
- Eaiting disorders
- Behavioural disorders
- Developmental disorders (such as autism, Asperger syndrom)
- Cultural awareness and adjustment issues
- Consultations with parents on parenting issues (especially concerning divorce and adoption)
- Counseling , consultation and psycho-educational programs for teachers/organizations
- Phone: 691-354114
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org